The Capital Cooking CGSR604BB2-N Culinarian Series 60-In. Natural Gas Six-Burner Self-Cleaning Oven Range with 24-In. Grill is the most powerful of all Capital Cooking's ranges. At 60-In. wide, there is almost no cooking task you can attempt that can't be completed.
- Culinarian Series range with six 25,000 BTU open burners
- Two powerful 12-In. stainless steel barbecue grills (total 24 inches of grilling space)
- Burners are capable of temperatures as low as 145° to provide a True Simmer
- EZ-Glides full-extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rails
- Commercial quality cast-iron grates with easy-to-clean matte porcelain finish
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Moto-Rotis motorized rotisserie system in large oven
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- Primary oven: 4.6 cubic foot capacity, 30,000 BTUs standard baking, 18,000 BTU broiler, convection settings
- Secondary oven: 3.1 cubic foot capacity, 22,000 BTUs standard baking
- Self-cleaning ovens
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs and spit rod
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- 5 rack positions with 3 racks provided per oven
- Extra large viewing windows
- Natural gas fueled
- 60 inches wide
- Images show alternative range top configurations; this model includes 6 burners and 24-In. grill
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.