CULINARIAN SERIES SELF CLEAN
Powerful Open Top Burners
- 23,000 BTUs/hr for all size pots*
- All Burners All burners are capable of turning down to provide True Simmer of 145°.
- Cast Iron Wok Grate available as accessory
- Thermo-Griddle - 30,000 BTU on 24 inch width and 3/8 inch thick thermostatically controlled Stainless Steel griddle plate
- Moto-Rotis - Motorized rotisserie system in Self Clean Ranges (primary oven only)*
* Capital Exclusive Feature
- Powerful OPEN TOP BURNERS RATED AT 23,000 BTUs/hr for All Burners
- All burners are capable of turning down to provide True Simmer of 145°
- CAST IRON WOK GRATE available as an accessory.
- Thermo-Griddle™ - 18,000 BTU, 3/8" thick thermostatically controlled Stainless Steel Griddle Plate
- (CGSR362G2 models)
- Thermo-Griddle™ 30,000 BTU on 24" width and 3/8" thick thermostatically controlled Stainless Steel Griddle Plate (CGSR60 models w/ Griddle option)
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY BROILER GRATES WITH CAST GREASE GUTTERS
- HYBRID RADIANTS with Ceramic Rods encased in Stainless Steel Sheet Metal for Reduced Flares and longer life. included in the BBQ-Grill sections
- EZ-Glides™- Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails.
- Stay-Cool™- Die cast, chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trims (cabernet red optional)
- Moto-Rotis™ - Motorized rotisserie system in Self Clean Ranges (primary oven only)*
- Flex-Roll™ - Oven racks for smooth operation in Self Clean Ranges CAPITAL PATENTED .
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Stainless steel BBQ grill and griddle covers come standard
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY CAST IRON GRATES with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Island trim included
- Self-clean oven (primary oven only)
- Convection oven (both ovens)
- Large Oven - 4.6 Cu Ft oven cavity*
- Small Oven - 3.1 Cu Ft oven cavity*
- 36" and 24" large oven/small oven format*
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler in Large Oven behind glass*
- 30,000 BTU primary oven for uniform baking
- 22,000 BTU secondary oven*
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs*
- Stainless steel rotisserie spit rod*
- Adjustable rear casters for easy installation*
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.