Like all Capital products, the CGSR304-L Culinarian Series 30-In. Self-Clean Liquid Propane Oven Range with 4 Burners is a superb appliance that supports a wide variety of lifestyles. The four powerful burners on top are each capable of ranging from the super low True Simmer of 145° and cranking out 25,000 BTUs for a massive flame. The burners are porcelain coated and protected by quality cast iron grates.
- Culinarian Series range with four 25,000 BTU open burners
- Burners are capable of temperatures as low as 145° to provide a True Simmer
- EZ-Glides full extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs (optional Cabernet Red knobs sold separately)
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Moto-Rotis motorized rotisserie system
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- 30,000 BTU, self-clean, convection oven
- Oven capacity: 4.1 cubic feet
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler in oven
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs and spit rod
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- 5 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Extra large viewing window
- Liquid propane fueled
- 30 inches wide
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- Oven modes: Bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, convection rotisserie, self-clean
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.