SUMMIT PURETHERM brings value and convenience to warming cabinets, with user-friendly models designed and constructed in the USA. The PHC51G is a single chamber warming cabinet ideal for hospital settings keeping blankets at the proper temperature. Sized for use on top of counters, this unit comes with a gray cabinet finish and self-closing glass door. A factory installed lock offers added security. Inside, the PHC51G is designed to operate between 120 and 150 F with a foamed-in-place cabinet to ensure efficient insulation. This unit is featured with a digital thermostat that includes a large LED temperature readout to keep you easily informed of the interior conditions. The hammered aluminum interior includes a single shelf for easier storage.
- Small footprint is ideal for countertop placement
- Electronic controls are conveniently located for easy temperature adjustment
- Large LED temperature display ensures your staff can easily monitor the interior temperature
- Designed and set for hospital blankets
- Heat-safe glass door offers a full view of stored contents
- Door is equipped with self-closing mechanism and magnetic gaskets to prevent heat loss
- Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Ensures easy cleaning inside
- Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Interior blower ensures cabinet is evenly heated from top to bottom
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
|Height of Cabinet
||29.5" (75 cm)
||23.38" (59 cm)
||19.88" (50 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||42.0" (107 cm)
||2.0 cu.ft. (57 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||140.0 lbs. (64 kg)
||145.0 lbs. (66 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||18.0" (46 cm)
||18.75" (48 cm)
||15.38" (39 cm)
||120 to 150 F
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.