Stainless Steel Circular Burner
Distributes flame evenly heating the cast iron cooking grids.
Folding Legs for Easy Transportation and Storage
Folds for easy transportation Legs fold down for compact storage and set up in seconds for a fully functional portable BBQ.
Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grids
Porcelain coated to resist rust, the cooking grids provide even heat transfer and a great sear.
Ergonomic Handle for Easy Carrying
Easy on the wrists, the ergonomic handle makes taking this portable grill with you effortless.
A quartz crystal produces a high voltage spark to reliably ignite your grill and your culinary creativity.
- Whether you are travelling, tailgating, or barbecueing in the backyard, the windproof design prevents the weather from hindering the preparation of your next meal
- Folding legs make it easy to set up or store the TravelQ in seconds
- Perfect for camping, tailgating, parties, and small outdoor living spaces
- Napoleons iconic cast iron cooking grids provide even heat, prevent food from falling through, and create beautifully distinctive sear marks
- Battery free Piezo ignition provides easy start up each time
- The ergonomic clamshell design makes it easy to pack into small spaces for travel and transport
- The TravelQ has a single stainless steel circular tube burner, 10,500 BTU's, and 225 square inches of total grilling area capable of grilling up to 14 hamburgers at once
- Easy on the wrists, the ergonomic handle makes taking this portable grill with you effortless
|Main Cooking Area
||14.25 x 19.25 in (36 x 49 cm) 14 burgers
|Total Cooking Area
||225 sq.in (1,450 sq.cm)
|Side Burner Included
||12.50 in (32 cm) 23 in (58.50 cm) with lid open
||22.25 in (57 cm)
||23 in (58 cm)
||25 in (63.50 cm)
||10.75 in (27.31 cm)
||23.60 in (59.94 cm)
||28 lbs. (12.70 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.