Whether you are refining your favorite cooking techniques on the barbecue or learning an entirely new way of preparing a meal, Napoleon has the barbecue accessories you need. The stainless steel Grilling Pincer Tongs are perfect for when you need a light touch, with veggies and seafood. The tweezer shape and dexterity are great for gently holding and moving the delicate foods that you love to eat, like scallops, cherry tomatoes and shrimp. Remove feather casings when preparing poultry for dinner. The fine, serrated tips provide a strong and secure grip on foods while working. The textured ridges on the grip ensure that fingers don't slip while using the tongs. These tongs are made from durable stainless steel so they will last a lifetime and are super easy to clean. Just throw them into the dishwasher so that your Grilling Pincer Tongs are ready to help you prepare your next culinary masterpiece. Never suffer from shredded scallops, or fumble your asparagus when grilling any longer. Use the Grilling Pincer Tongs by Napoleon instead. Only Napoleon accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- The textured ridges ensure that fingers don't slip while gripping the tongs
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean, the durable stainless steel material will last a lifetime
- Never suffer from shredded scallops or fumble asparagus when barbecue grilling, the Grilling Pincer Tongs have a narrow tip to ensure easy maneuvering of small and delicate foods
- The precision serrated tips provide a strong and secure grip on foods while working
- Tweezer shape and dexterity is great for more than just delicate foods. Remove feather casings when preparing poultry for dinner
- Gently hold and move the foods that you love to eat like scallops, cherry tomatoes and shrimp
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.