Available fuel options :
- Natural gas
- Liquid propane
- Three Stainless Steel burners (total 69,000 BTUs)
- Rotisserie model includes infrared rear infrared burner, rotisserie mtoor, spit rod, and two forks
- 891 sq. in cooking surface (618primary, 273 secondary)
- Time tested spark ignition system with battery backup
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Dual halogen grill surface lights
- Heat stabilizing design
- Temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Heavy- duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
||SEDONA BY LYNX
|Internal Item ID
||36" Sedona by Lynx Freestanding Grill with 3 Stainless Steel Burners and Rotisserie, LP
||304 Stainless Steel U Burner
|Burner Count (not rotisserie)
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 3/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2024
Receive a 10% rebate with $5000 purchase of qualifying Lynx and Sedona products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2024.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.